The conference organising committee and the University have reflected upon the increased risks arising from the global coronavirus outbreak. This, together with the increased imposition of travel restrictions, will have an impact on the attendance of speakers, sponsors and guests. In the interests of maximising conference participation, global collaboration and learning, the event will be rescheduled to 9-11 June 2021.
A new call for abstracts and participation will be announced shortly.
Thank you for your patience whilst the conference organisers and sponsors work on the rescheduling of this event.
Themes and topics
- Environmental remediation technologies
- Fate, transport and impact of pollutants
- Environmental and ecological assessments
- Contaminated land management/policy making
- Groundwater pollution and remediation
- Wastewater pollution and remediation
- Sustainable development goals
- Emerging pollutants
- Life cycle analysis
- Environmental modelling
- Biological indicators
- Green chemistry
- Climate change
- (Micro)Plastics in the environment
- Green and sustainable remediation with biochar-based composite materials
- Sustainable biochar system under hydrogen society
- Land management
- Environmental monitoring
- Stakeholder engagement
- Chemistry and environment
- Environmental impact assessments
The abstract must be prepared in A4 format (297×210 mm) with 25mm margins. The font “Times New Roman” should be used for the entire document using the official abstract template.
All submitted abstracts will be reviewed and published in the conference proceeding. Selected full-length papers will be published in issues of SCI journals after peer review.
- Environmental Geochemistry and Health (EGAH) – TBC
- Environmental Science and Pollution Research (ESPR) – TBC
- Journal of Hazardous Materials (HAZMAT) – TBC
- Pure and Applied Chemistry
Poster and presentation prizes
- 1st prize – £150
- 2nd prize – £100
- 3rd prize – £50