CLEAR 2020 – The 5th International Conference on Contaminated Land, Ecological Assessment and Remediation 2020
The Contaminated Land, Ecological Assessment and Remediation Conference Series (CLEAR) provides an international platform for scientists, consultants, and policy makers to interact. The CLEAR biennial series has become one of the leading environmental events gathering stakeholders presenting state-of-the-art research and addressing emerging environmental issues as a result of rapid industrial development.
The organizing and scientific committee of CLEAR 2020 is pleased to invite you to participate in the CLEAR 2020 in London, UK. The conference will be held in Middlesex University, from 13th to 15th May 2020.
All the papers that are selected for either oral or poster presentation undergo a review process. Since 2012, the papers that are presented in CLEAR, are submitted to cooperating journals for review and publication in special issues.
During CLEAR 2020 you will have the opportunity to:
- present and discuss your research with an international audience
- network with researchers and policy makers around the world
- exchange knowledge in the latest trends and innovations in the field of environmental pollution, risk assessment and remediation
- meet with our prestigious invited speakers
- enjoy the attractions of London